At present Tinyme has not been affected by government mandated shutdowns and continues to promptly dispatch orders out of our Australian Studio. Our shipping partners are continuing to operate so we are able to ship cute personalised products to our Ireland customers at this point in time.
We are monitoring delivery times and have seen some significant delays at times as much as 1-2 weeks additional to expected. As you could imagine there is greater than usual variation in delivery times in the current environment which is making it difficult for us to provide accurate estimates. We appreciate your patience.
We have taken numerous actions to protect customers, staff, and suppliers from risk of infection including having office staff work from home and increased social distancing in our production area amongst many other measures.
Books, bags, clothes, lunchboxes: you name it! Name labels are not only great for keeping track of your child's belongings, but they're also a great way of ensuring that your kids come home with the right gear. With our huge collection of premium name labels, you'll be able to label just about anything in sight — with style.
My customised order was perfect! Delivered on time. Easy ordering online. No complaints! - Alexandra
Excellent labels, affordable price. Good discounts a lot of the time. Great packaging. Quick postage. - Melinda
Their designs are beautiful. Labels are of high quality. Couldn’t recommend enough to my mum friends. - Karissa
Beautiful pastel coloured name stickers that my daughter absolutely adores. - Sharlyn
Make the daycare drop-off that bit less stressful knowing that all your little one's favourite items will be safe and sound at kindergarten thanks to Tinyme Daycare Labels.
Our baby name labels are great for labelling the essentials such as clothes, tubs, dummies etc. to the not so essential but equally important, such as Cornelius, your kiddo's pet rock and current most precious belonging.
Our Iron-on clothing labels are easy to apply and stay stuck, while our sticky vinyl labels are scratch resistant, microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe! Yippee! Choose from heaps of design and colour options to match your child's style and find something you'll both love! Win, win.
Label it and keep it with Tinyme kindergarten labels.
Daycare Labels Features • 100s of design and colour options. • Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive. • Printed at very high resolution in full colour. • Additional UV light cured gloss clear coating for additional scratch resistance. • All our name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces. • Our labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
Note: the following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
STICKY NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Adhere your name labels to smooth surfaces that are clean and dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
2. The adhesive on our name labels is pressure activated and will only adhere best after sufficient pressure is applied. Once in place, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole name label, especially the edges.
3. Please wait 2–3 days for the adhesive to ‘cure’. In dishwashers, items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for 'high temperature' settings such as 'pots and pans'.
4. Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
Good To Know: Our paper labels including our Paper Name Labels, Address Labels, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON CLOTHING LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium heat.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 10-20 seconds. DO NOT move iron around.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any name labelled item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron please be careful and iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.